*Coated in our Burnt Gold Ceramic or Platinum Light Ceramic*
HPS through extensive field and dyno testing has developed an all new exhaust silencer for the NEW POLARIS AXYS. Results: Improved performance through-out the entire power curve, increased throttle response in the mid-range with +4.5 HP gain and +2.5 HP gain at the top end. Compatible with the stock ECM programming. An impressive -9 lbs weigh reduction. The Ceramic is a rich metallic finish rated for 2000 degrees and twice as durable as our previous cermachrome polished coating.
HPS is conscientious of maintaining respectable sound levels. This new AXYS silencer develops only 4 dbs over stock at wide open throttle while maintaining the highly desired HPS signature tone. Coupled with our Double Walled Design that greatly decreases under the hood heat and reduces harmful engine harmonics. HPS has proven their designs with supplying two decades of lightweight and durable snowmobile silencers.
- Double Walled for sound quality and vibration reduction
- (-9 lbs weight reduction from stock)
- +4 HP increase in the mid range and +2.5 at peak RPM (8050-8150 RPM)
- Dyno tuned and field tested for best performance and durability
- Ceramic Coating rated at 2000 degrees
- Webbed mounting brackets for maximum strength and weight reduction
- Baffled Multi-chambered Core
- HPS Quality and Sound
- 2019-20 Polaris AXYS Patriot 850
NOTE: Does not fit or work on Polaris AXYS 800 or 600 Sleds
All results are tested at complete break-in and stock parameters
(Passes SAE J-2567 sound test approved below 88 dbs 4000 RPM)
Recommended peak engine setting 8150 RPM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.